An error has occurred project type 'MonoDroid' not found - System.InvalidOperationException

An error has occurred project type 'MonoDroid' not found - System.InvalidOperationException

zone509
hi i'm using ubuntu 13.04

I've install MonoDevelop v3.0.3.2 and when I click on start new solution then C# then MonoGame finaly I select MonoGame for android Application this is the error message that i'm getting

An error has occurred project type 'MonoDroid' not found

System.InvalidOperationException: Project type 'MonoDroid' not found
  at MonoDevelop.Projects.ProjectService.CreateProject (System.String type, MonoDevelop.Projects.ProjectCreateInformation info, System.Xml.XmlElement projectOptions) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MonoDevelop.Ide.Templates.ProjectDescriptor.CreateItem (MonoDevelop.Projects.ProjectCreateInformation projectCreateInformation, System.String defaultLanguage) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MonoDevelop.Ide.Templates.ProjectTemplate.HasItemFeatures (MonoDevelop.Projects.SolutionFolder parentFolder, MonoDevelop.Projects.ProjectCreateInformation cinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MonoDevelop.Ide.Projects.NewProjectDialog.SelectedIndexChange (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

what am I missing what need to be done in order to start making android games
Anticipating thanks