Quantcast

Binding jar problem with interface

amir
This post was updated on .
Hi
I have a problem binding a jar class in visual studio to use in android project.
The jar file is a class for communicating to a NFC  reader(acr122u).(I have attached the whole documentation and lib to this topic as a link ).
I can bind the jar file without any problem but there is an interface:" onstatechangelistener" in the created package that seems not to be handled in binding

process.
I tried to delete the interface in metadata file but again this error comes up:

metadata:
  <remove-node path="/api/package[@name='com.acs.smartcard']/interface[@name='Reader.OnStateChangeListener']" />

Error 1 error: package com.acs.smartcard.Reader does not exist
                com.acs.smartcard.Reader.OnStateChangeListener

How can i fix this problem?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Amir