Quantcast

Cannot find Xamarin.UITest anywhere

Dimitar Dobrev
Hello,

I'm trying to follow http://developer.xamarin.com/guides/testcloud/calabash/csharp/intro_to_uitest/ but I cannot find Xamarin.UITest anywhere. NuGet in Visual Studio does not show it and neither does MonoDevelop. I was also unable to find it in the Xamarin Component Store. Do I need to add some new NuGet source?

Re: Cannot find Xamarin.UITest anywhere

Arafat
Oficial support says: "Xamarin.UITest has a private nuget package source which is only accessible to our Xamarin Test Cloud customers"