How can develop android live Wallpapers

sarahzohar88
Getting started with Android 2.1. (API Level 7), Developers can create Live wallpapers - richer, animated, interactive backgrounds - on their home screen. A great Live Wallpaper is such a normal Android application: you can create with the program, using the SGL and OpenGL for inspiration, accelerometer, etc.

In this article, I want to ask you to create a Live Wallpaper from scratch. Half-by-step, we will create the Live Wallpaper you can play it like a TV test pattern on the screen. It's like on a real TV during night hours!
This article highlight the following aspects of development Live Wallpaper:

Labeled on the primitives (circles, rectangles) using class android.graphics.Canvas
Developing applications for different screen resolution and orientation
Creation of interactive programs for Live Wallpaper
Format of a variable number to discover XML file
Exact copy of Live Wallpaper for Android

I want to know about this type of beautiful Islamic Live Wallpapers: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=artfuzed