Install my .apk to device and upload to google play

Install my .apk to device and upload to google play

shiro
So far i have managed to debug my game using USB on my real life phone using xamarin studio. However the .apk file it creates is not eligible for google play or being installed to a device by copying the .apk file and installing it. Do i need indie version (25$ per month) ? or something more than that ? What will the steps i need to take be ? In visual studio > proect properties > android options > "bundle assemblies into native code" says it requires enterprise edition which is 160$ per month

Also how will i be able to remove the "this app will work only for 24hours"

NOTE: i am using monogame