Quantcast

Mono support for Android 3.0

hariharan
Will the current version of mono support developement for Android version 3.0 ?Also is mono independent of android versioning and i just need the latest android SDK for me to be able to develop fro 3.0 ??

Please Suggest.

Thank You,
Hariharan

Re: Mono support for Android 3.0

Wally McClure
You can write an application in Mono for Android 1.0 and that application will run on Honeycomb right now.  I've got a simple example app running.  as I understand it, what you can't do is target the Honeycomb specific APIs at this point.  You will be able to target the Honeycomb APIs in the future.  This is only an issue for right now.

Wally

> Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:07:12 -0700

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [mono-android] Mono support for Android 3.0
>
> Will the current version of mono support developement for Android version 3.0
> ?Also is mono independent of android versioning and i just need the latest
> android SDK for me to be able to develop fro 3.0 ??
>
> Please Suggest.
>
> Thank You,
> Hariharan

Re: Mono support for Android 3.0

hariharan
 Would it be possible for you give me a timeline as to when android 3.0 APIs will be supported by monodroid? I intend to use mono to write an app for android 3.0 , and want to confirm that I will get the updates once 3.0 support is added for mono.

Re: Mono support for Android 3.0

Anthonymwheeler
Stop!!!! I no longer wish to receive your email from this domain period!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2011, at 4:30 AM, hariharan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Would it be possible for you give me a timeline as to when android 3.0 APIs
> will be supported by monodroid? I intend to use mono to write an app for
> android 3.0 , and want to confirm that I will get the updates once 3.0
> support is added for mono.

RE: Mono support for Android 3.0

hariharan
????

Sent from my Windows Phone

Stop!!!! I no longer wish to receive your email from this domain period!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2011, at 4:30 AM, hariharan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Would it be possible for you give me a timeline as to when android 3.0 APIs
> will be supported by monodroid? I intend to use mono to write an app for
> android 3.0 , and want to confirm that I will get the updates once 3.0
> support is added for mono.

http://mono-for-android.1047100.n5.nabble.com/Mono-support-for-Android-3-0-tp4328677p4334004.html
To unsubscribe from Mono support for Android 3.0, click here.