MonoDevelop 2.6 beta 1

Wally McClure
I have monodevelop 2.6 beta 1 install on my mac.  Any info about getting mono for android working on it?  I'm getting errors regarding build task which I assume is related to the fact its beta 1.  Will this be fixed in a later build?  Is there a setting that I can change to get this to work?

Wally

Re: MonoDevelop 2.6 beta 1

Carlos Alberto Cortez
There's already a second beta of MonoDevelop 2.6, which includes the Mono for Android addin. Would you mind taking a look?

Thanks,
Carlos.

2011/4/20 Wally McClure <[hidden email]>
I have monodevelop 2.6 beta 1 install on my mac.  Any info about getting mono for android working on it?  I'm getting errors regarding build task which I assume is related to the fact its beta 1.  Will this be fixed in a later build?  Is there a setting that I can change to get this to work?

Wally

Re: MonoDevelop 2.6 beta 2

Wally McClure
Carlos,

Thanks.  I'm continueing to get the same  error message.  I have installed beta2 on my mac and the "Mono for Android development" add in.  I can build successfully now.  When I attempt to run, I get the message "Error executing task ResolveSdks: Argument cannot be null. Parameter nameL path1"

Wally