Monodroid Java library

mihaivader
Hello,

I've updated to Monodroi 4.8.1 and I see that I can't use any of my Java Library projects. I get a:

The type or namespace name '...' does not exist in the namespace '....' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

This also happens in the Monodroid sample projects from github. Any ideas ? Thanks

Re: Monodroid Java library

Jonathan Pryor-2
On Sep 2, 2013, at 7:40 AM, mihaivader <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This also happens in the Monodroid sample projects from github. Any ideas ?

Which sample?

Re: Monodroid Java library

mihaivader
The facebook sample project from github.
I've updated to monodroid 4.8.2 and I'm having the same problem.
I've tried setting up a project from scratch using a java library and I get the same "are you missing a reference" error.