No Fast Deployment,But "System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied."

Ahn

No Fast Deployment,But "System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied."

Ahn
I am a tiro in MonoAnndroid,Yesterday,I learn how to use Mono to develop my Android App.But,An exception occurs when I wrote the behind code: if (!Directory.Exists("/sdcard/note/")) { Directory.CreateDirectory("/sdcard/note/"); } The exception message is "System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/sdcard/note/" is denied." Then I try to disable Fast Deployment, you know ,I failed. I use virtual machine to deploy the android-x86-2.2-generic.iso,my development tool is visual studio 2012. I also select the promission "WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" in Android Mainfest. Any ideas? thk. Ahn