No apps appear in emulator

steveG
I've tested the Andriod water with Eclipse and Java and worked through the basic tutorials OK.
As I'm more familiar with C# I installed the trial plugin and created the default 'Clicky' and then "Hello Monodroid" apps but, although they build OK and the emulator appears (I've tried them on emulatores built on platform 2.2, 2.3.1 and 3) the apps don't appear on the emulator, however the apps I created with Eclipse are there and run OK.
Any advice much appreciated.

Re: No apps appear in emulator

Jonathan Pryor
On Apr 14, 2011, at 4:48 AM, steveG wrote:
> the emulator appears (I've tried them on emulatores built on platform
> 2.2, 2.3.1 and 3) the apps don't appear on the emulator, however the apps I
> created with Eclipse are there and run OK.

I don't believe I've ever seen this before. :-(

Which platform is this (Windows or OSX)?

Would it be possible install via the command-line to get any additional error messages/diagnostic output?

        cd path\to\project
        msbuild /t:Install your.csproj > log.txt

(Note: On OSX use xbuild, not msbuild.)

(Note: On Windows, use the Visual Studio Command Prompt (2010).)

The Android Debug Log may also contain relevant information:

        http://mono-android.net/Documentation/Guides/Android_Debug_Log