Not able to read FileVerion in release mode.

Not able to read FileVerion in release mode.

HemantS

I have a common code base for my windows app and android. And now i read fileVersion information which works on window and android in debug mode.
But when i deploy app on device it doesn't.
Below is the code.

Assembly thisAsm = System.Reflection.Assembly.GetCallingAssembly();
FileVersionInfo fvi = FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(thisAsm.Location);
return fvi.FileVersion;