Problem calling Web Service on Secure Server (https)

Problem calling Web Service on Secure Server (https)

ssharrock

Our applications have been calling web services using https for a few years with no problems. Suddenly, one customer has some newer Nexus 7 devices that fail with the following error…

Error writing request: the Authentication or decryption has failed

They report the new device is an Android version 4.3. Kernel version. Model number Nexus 7. Model:ME370T.

We can still run fine with Nexus 7 Kernel 3.1.10, Android 4.2.2, Model me370t

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Steve