Problems with Source Code Control in VS 2010

Problems with Source Code Control in VS 2010

NCSoftware
Hello,

There seems to be an integration problem with SCC in VS 2010.  I should be able to right-click the solution node and check out the entire solution but it doesn't seem to work.  I'm using Source Gear Vault.  I have to use Vault's tree view to select all and check out.

I've also seen issues where when I go to edit something such as project settings the manifest file doesn't check out, etc.

FYI

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.