Quantcast

PulltoRefresh with load more java library project binding

PulltoRefresh with load more java library project binding

venkatesh
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I am trying to make a jar bindings project that I use  in my application.

For this

1. I created a jar binding project.
2. Added the .jar file in the Jars folder.
3. Made it an EmbeddedJar
4. Build the project
5. Create the android application project which reference the above created dll
6.Add the pulltorefresh component in the application listview.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
    android:orientation="vertical"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent">
    <com.costum.android.widget.PullAndLoadListView
        android:id="@+id/listview"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
</LinearLayout>

7.Build the project

8. run the application in debug mode.

i get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError followed by
android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #1: Error inflating class com.costum.android.widget.PullAndLoadListView

Please suggest me on this.

I have enclosed all the details for your reference.

1. Java PullToRefresh and load more library project

android-pulltorefresh-and-loadmore-master.zip

2.diagnostic build output for debug application output.txt

3.diagnostic build output for binding project jarbinding.txt

4. binding api file api.xml

Thanks