Quantcast

Re: DbLinq/Sqlite Mono for Android?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: DbLinq/Sqlite Mono for Android?

Jonathan Pryor
On Apr 13, 2011, at 7:19 AM, Carlo Bolz wrote:
> Did somebody got it work with Mono for Android?

Not yet, but if you're interested you could follow the steps at:

        http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/private/monodroid/2011-February/003126.html

Just change step (4) to use mcs/class/System.Data.Linq.

You'll also need to edit mcs/class/System.Data.Linq/Makefile so that line 25 is:

        VALID_PROFILE := $(filter net_2_0 net_4_0 monodroid, $(PROFILE))

Unfortunately, it doesn't built at this time [0]. Looks like the MOBILE System.dll is missing System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangingEventArgs.

 - Jon

[0] $ make PROFILE=monodroid
make all-local
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jon/Development/mono-droid/mono/mcs/class/System.Data.Linq'
MCS     [monodroid] System.Data.Linq.dll
src/DbLinq/Data/Linq/Implementation/MemberModificationHandler.cs(217,61): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PropertyChangingEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
src/DbLinq/Schema/Dbml/DatabaseSerializer.cs(2205,38): warning CS0114: `DbLinq.Schema.Dbml.XmlSerializerContract.GetSerializer(System.Type)' hides inherited member `System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializerImplementation.GetSerializer(System.Type)'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
/home/jon/Development/mono-droid/mono/mcs/class/lib/monodroid/System.Xml.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 1 warnings
make[1]: *** [../../class/lib/monodroid/System.Data.Linq.dll] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jon/Development/mono-droid/mono/mcs/class/System.Data.Linq'
make: *** [do-all] Error 2

_______________________________________________
Monodroid mailing list
[hidden email]

UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION:
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monodroid
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: DbLinq/Sqlite Mono for Android?

Carlo Bolz
I must logon, credentials?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Pryor <[hidden email]>
To: Discussions related to Mono for Android <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:05:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [mono-android] DbLinq/Sqlite Mono for Android?

> On Apr 13, 2011, at 7:19 AM, Carlo Bolz wrote:
> > Did somebody got it work with Mono for Android?
>
> Not yet, but if you're interested you could follow the steps at:
>
> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/private/monodroid/2011-
February/003126

> .html
>
> Just change step (4) to use mcs/class/System.Data.Linq.
>
> You'll also need to edit mcs/class/System.Data.Linq/Makefile so that
> line 25 is:
>
> VALID_PROFILE := $(filter net_2_0 net_4_0 monodroid, $(PROFILE))
>
> Unfortunately, it doesn't built at this time [0]. Looks like the MOBILE
> System.dll is missing System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangingEventArgs.
>
>  - Jon
>
> [0] $ make PROFILE=monodroid
> make all-local
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `/home/jon/Development/mono-droid/mono/mcs/class/System.Data.Linq'
> MCS     [monodroid] System.Data.Linq.dll
> src/DbLinq/Data/Linq/Implementation/MemberModificationHandler.cs(217,61
> ): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PropertyChangingEventArgs'
> could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly
> reference?
> src/DbLinq/Schema/Dbml/DatabaseSerializer.cs(2205,38): warning CS0114:
> `DbLinq.Schema.Dbml.XmlSerializerContract.GetSerializer(System.Type)'
> hides inherited member
> `System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializerImplementation.GetSerializer(Sys
> tem.Type)'. To make the current member override that implementation,
> add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
> /home/jon/Development/mono-droid/mono/mcs/class/lib/monodroid/System.Xm
> l.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
> Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 1 warnings
> make[1]: *** [../../class/lib/monodroid/System.Data.Linq.dll] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/jon/Development/mono-droid/mono/mcs/class/System.Data.Linq'
> make: *** [do-all] Error 2
>
> _______________________________________________
> Monodroid mailing list
> [hidden email]
>
> UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION:
> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monodroid


_______________________________________________
Monodroid mailing list
[hidden email]

UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION:
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monodroid
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: DbLinq/Sqlite Mono for Android?

Jonathan Pryor
On Apr 13, 2011, at 2:57 PM, Carlo Bolz wrote:
> I must logon, credentials?

That's the history for this mailing list, so use the password you got when you joined this mailing list. :-)

 - Jon

_______________________________________________
Monodroid mailing list
[hidden email]

UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION:
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monodroid
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: DbLinq/Sqlite Mono for Android?

Carlo Bolz
Hmm, I can´t find the password in my mailings. All I found is the confirmation for the mailing list.
It´s not on my priority list but I´m curious if and how it works.
 
Today I got the Vici CoolStorage work on my phone but I prefer to use LINQ.
 
Regards,
Carlo
-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Pryor <[hidden email]>
To: Discussions related to Mono for Android <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:03:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [mono-android] DbLinq/Sqlite Mono for Android?

On Apr 13, 2011, at 2:57 PM, Carlo Bolz wrote:
> I must logon, credentials?

That's the history for this mailing list, so use the password you got when you joined this mailing list. :-)

 - Jon

_______________________________________________
Monodroid mailing list
[hidden email]

UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION:
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monodroid

_______________________________________________
Monodroid mailing list
[hidden email]

UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION:
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monodroid
Loading...