Re: VS 2010 debugger constantly looses connection to app running in emulator

Re: VS 2010 debugger constantly looses connection to app running in emulator

Dennis Quebe

I created a 32-bit Windows 7 VM. Installed Visual Studio, etc. Same error. It was the same version of Visual Studio (since I am using MSDN). That’s 4 different machines/instances on  my side that I cannot get Mono to work properly. Still interested in what your friends version of Visual Studio is (the whole version number, not just the edition).

Re: VS 2010 debugger constantly looses connection to app running in emulator

www

I just installed VS2010 SP1

Version 10.0.40219.1 SP1Rel

And….Still it does not work.

This is about useless, any way I can get the last beta back?

The beta worked great!

I am about ready to go back to Java

The SP is here, but it did not help

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=75568aa6-8107-475d-948a-ef22627e57a5

[...]

Christian Weyer

Hm... I need to demo this next week in as Vegas...

[...]

Brian A. Randell

+1.

I’m having the same issues with RTM. Issues not seen in the beta builds.

Super slow debug. App just exiting.

Windows 7 x64 with VS 2010 Ultimate (not SP1).

Thinking of building a clean image …

Brian Randell

Senior Consultant

Direct: +1.909.985.0017 | Mobile:  +1.909.553.0452  | Fax: +1.909.985.2066

[hidden email]   | http://www.mcwtech.com/blogs/brianr/ | @brianrandell