Quantcast

Ready For Beta Test

runpandarun
Hi,

Good Day Friends

We regret to inform you that very soon we are launching a new game, so we are looking for a beta test of that game. If you'd like to participate in beta test of our game. You can feel free to reply me on neeraj@creatiosoft.com

Re: Ready For Beta Test

anant
Hi,

I am very much interested beta test of game.

Re: Ready For Beta Test

runpandarun
Hi,

Anant

Thanks for quick response. Do you have account on Testflight, if you haven't than create account on it, where i will send you the link of game.

Regards,

Neeraj Kr Singh

Digital Media Executive

SkyPe Id:- neeraj.singh633

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 4:04 PM, anant [via Mono for Android] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am very much interested beta test of game.

http://mono-for-android.1047100.n5.nabble.com/Ready-For-Beta-Test-tp5713590p5713591.html
To unsubscribe from Ready For Beta Test, click here.
NAML