[RenderScript] BC files not opening under Resources/raw?

[RenderScript] BC files not opening under Resources/raw?

antoniolopes
Hi there,

I have a renderscript project running some renderscripts in a capture in android native eclipse project - this generates the bitcode respective files. I manage to put the .bc files under Resources/raw folder in the Xamarin.Android project and it runs but only for some iterations of the capture. After that it just hangs out with no exception, nothing.

Details platforms: Android Target - 4.0 (in both eclipse and xamarin project) Build tools(19.0.2) and sdk-tools are the same in both projects. Xamarin.Android Version: 4.10.2 (Business Edition)

Thanks for your help!

Antonio