Quantcast

UI Designer integration in VS - External tools DroidDraw and Eclipse

UI Designer integration in VS - External tools DroidDraw and Eclipse

moljac
Hi

It is no biggy, but it will help us to fire-up DroidDraw and Eclipse UI Designer
from VS or MD with external tools - design UI faster and spread the word bout M4A
faster...

These writeups are really fast written - I'm sure errors are there and stuff that is not
obvious, though external tools are quite easy - just grab the jar place it instead of old
jar (or better test it before with java -jar droiddraw.jar Somelayout.[a]xml)

I ran into bunch of problems with complex layouts and am writting bugreports to make
some pressure...

greetings

mel

--