Quantcast

Updating a View using a Timer

Saeid Yazdani
Dear Freinds!

I am working on a android program to receive data from a microcontroller through wifi to draw data points over time.

I have set up a simple View and also I managed to connect to WiFi module on the microcontroller using sockets, now I really need to know what should I do to reterive data based on a time interval. For example I want to get the data from the microcontroller every 100 ms and update the View on android (Adding points to the graph).

Any kind of help and code samples will be really appriciated.

Regards,
Saeid.
gpe