Using Autocomplete,Spinner and Pullto refresh component in Xamarin.Forms

Using Autocomplete,Spinner and Pullto refresh component in Xamarin.Forms

venkatesh
Hi,

I am new to Xamarin.forms. Are there any possible of using Autocomplete, Spinner and PulltoRefresh component in Xamrin.Forms so that we can use it in cross platforms.It seems to be not available of the specified components as of now.We need to use the above componets in Xamarin.Forms AS Shared Projects for Android,iOS and Windows Phone.

Kindly Clarify on this.

Thanks

Re: Using Autocomplete,Spinner and Pullto refresh component in Xamarin.Forms

venkatesh
Hi All,

Kindly suggest on the above issue.

Thanks

Re: Using Autocomplete, Spinner and Pullto refresh component in Xamarin.Forms

Walid Tout
You might want to take a look at: https://github.com/jamesmontemagno/Xamarin.Forms-PullToRefreshListView & see if that helps.

Regards,

-Walid