where is android.media.audiofx.Visualizer class in MFA ?

where is android.media.audiofx.Visualizer class in MFA ?

efontana
Can someone tell me where I can find this class in MFA ?

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/audiofx/Visualizer.html
iPhone and Android Developer www.ericfontana.com

Re: where is android.media.audiofx.Visualizer class in MFA ?

efontana
Even more confusion, this seems to indicate that it is there,

http://docs.go-mono.com/?link=T%3aAndroid.Media.Audiofx.Visualizer

but there is no symbol entry in the Object Browser.
iPhone and Android Developer www.ericfontana.com

Re: where is android.media.audiofx.Visualizer class in MFA ?

Atsushi Eno
It is available only after API Level 9, so make sure that the target API
Level for your application or library is API Level 9 or later.

Atsushi Eno